Rosacea is a common and chronic inflammatory skin disease that affects mostly facial skin and
is characterized by:
Paroxysmal vascular phenomena: flush.
Permanent vascular phenomena: Erythema.
Papules, pustules, inflammatory nodules.
The difference between Acne and papulo pustular Rosacea: In Rosacea the pores are open, the skin is dry, very sensitive, with teliangectasia and erythema.
STAGES of ROSACEA
1. Paroxysmal vascular phenomena:
2. Permanent vascular phenomena:
3. Stage of papulo - pustules:
Regenerative protocols coadjuvants to MD treatment of Rosacea and couperose.
- Anti-oxidant to reduce the negative impact of oxydative stress and inflammatory state.
- Multilayers restructuring to decrease skin sensitivity and increase resistance.
- Overall improvement of:
- Skin sensitivity
- Cutaneous lesions
- Quality of the texture and recovery
- of healthier skin.
REGENERATIVE PROTOCOL IN
Combines any Integrative Dermatologycal Rosacea protocol, with a 630 nm red light session, which provides :
• A significantly decreasing in skin irritation, redness, sensitivity.
• An improvment in skin recovery.
BEFORE and AFTER
IN VIVO STUDIES of
Balance of Microbiote with Probiotics
Skin irritation is the result of the breakdown of the immune system. It is linked to the increase of Interleukin 10, an inhibitor of cytokine synthesis in macrophages and in particular of Interleukin 12 which enhances the immune response. Bacteria are powerful IL12 inducers.
A balanced microbiote improves the vital skin immune system. and reduces the sensitivity of reactive, erythematous skin by a direct action on skin irritation.
Improvment in skin irritation
RED LIGHT 633NM IN