Acne is a complex and multifactorial skin condition with five major contributing factors:
A Keratinisation dystrophy in the follicle, linked to keratinocyte hyperproliferation and hypercohesion of corneocytes, alters desquamation, blocks sebum and leads to comedons.
Increased secretion of androgens.
Increased sebum production and modification of its composition.
Increased bacterial growth.
STAGES of ACNE
1. Non-inflammatory retention lesions = Comedonal Acne.
Closed comedones or microcysts: The follicular orifice is blocked, with skin-coloured, whitish or greyishpapules. This can progress to an inflammatory state.
2. Relatively superficial inflammatory lesions = Pustular Papular Acne.
3. Deep inflammatory lesions: Nodular acne, deep large papules (>0.5mm) or nodules (>1cm).
Regenerativ protocols associated to dermatological treatments.
- Refinement of the hyperkeratinised stratum corneum and normalisation of desquamation.
- Release of the obstruction of the pilosebaceous canal.
- Normalisation of sebaceous secretion.
- Antibacterial action improving the inflammatory state.
in Integrative Dermatology
Combines Keratoregulateur protocols, with a red light session, wich provides :
• Reduction of pro-inflammatory cytokines.
• Significantly decreasing in non inflammatory and inflammatory lesions.
- Thinning of the texture.
- Overall improvement of lesions and secretion of sebum.
- Progressive recovery of healthier, clearer and brighterlooking skin.
BEFORE and AFTER
5 CR CHLOROPHYLLIN®
and ACNE (Patent)
Powerful antioxydant, Chlorophyllin acts directly on C.acnes, therefore improving the skin inflammation and recover.
PDT means that the light is absorbed by photoacceptors, whether endogenous like PpIX or CpIII in C.Acnes or exogenous, such as 5-ALA porphyrin or chlorophyllin, Chlorine.
5 CR Chlorophyllin® is an active association of two photoreactive molecules. After exposure to red light, it follows a chain of photobiochemical reactions to act on the intrafollicular colonization of P. acnes improving consequently inflammatory state and repairing the target tissue
Coadjuvant protocol to the MD treatment of severe acne and acne scars.
RED LIGHT 633NM IN